TN is redder than red so any #BernieOrBust folks who feel that they cannot support Hillary will feel no effect from their alternate vote but PLEASE, #VoteBlue for the Down-ticket local, state, and federal candidates.
I fully support #Bernie's decision to stay in through the convention because I want to see a more progressive slant in the Democratic platform and his fine campaign has certainly earned his platform points input into the platform.
I supported #Bernie2016 financially and voluntarily and will be voting for #Hillary2016 because:
1. Bernie is voting for her and I trust his actions and agree that #TrumpleThinSkin must be defeated. Remember, it's #NotMeUS and the Revolution continues with us seeking and fighting for systemic change!
2. Democratic Party support and influence is judged by the number of Democratic votes cast in National and down-ticket elections.
3. Candidate and Donor confidence is also influenced by the Democratic voting activity. We need to encourage more qualified candidates to run. There should never be any unopposed GOP candidates in any election!
4. This is the system (2-party, big money influence required to run) we're dealt and must play this hand while working to keep the #PoliticalRevolution alive and work towards changing the system to #GetMoneyOut and make campaigning, campaign policies, and representation more equitable in the future.
5. In this precarious time of a questionable #BRexit and low-information-hatred-driven voting, we cannot chance even a closely contested election as this has become more of a referendum on America's heart and soul. It's not a matter of #MakeAmericaGreatAgain, it's #StopAmericanHateAgain !